Strategic Partner Scheme
The BVSF is delighted to announce that it has created a new opportunity for companies and organisations whose services are utilised by BVSF members to become more closely involved with the Federation.
The launch of the strategic partner scheme brings with it a range of benefits to enable companies to raise the profile of their brand to the BVSF membership across a wide variety of marketing activities.
Here are just some of things on offer:
- A full company listing with logo, contact details and 330 word company bio on the Strategic Partner section of the BVSF website.
- Strategic Partner company details will be displayed in the member’s section of our quarterly glossy magazine Vehicle Salvage Professional along with a brief introduction.
- The opportunity to have a free display stand at the BVSF AGM and meet the membership face to face along with the chance to take part in the seminar and all aspects of the day.
- Inclusion on our mailing list to receive the BVSF quarterly magazine as well as our monthly electronic newsletter.
- The opportunity to submit a guest blog to the BVSF blog site as well as the chance to be involved in our social media marketing activities on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+
Our Strategic Partners