20 April 2022
Salvage Industry first – e2e achieves certification to the BSI Customer Service Kitemark™
e2e Total Loss Vehicle Management [e2e], is proud to be the first and only organisation in the salvage and automotive recycling industry to achieve the BSI Customer Service Kitemark™. The process to achieve certification took place over a seven month period, which concluded with a three day audit and incorporated all aspects of customer service including strategy, culture, resources, people, technology, customer feedback and complaints handling.
The UK’s only nationwide salvage and automotive recycling network, e2e is dedicated to raising industry standards and places customer service at the very heart of its proposition for clients. The company is committed to and audited against customer service standards and performance SLAs, ensuring a consistently exceptional customer experience. In a client survey undertaken in December 2021, when asked to rate their overall satisfaction with the service received from e2e, 100% of respondents stated they were satisfied or very satisfied with the service. In the same survey 100% of clients reported that they found e2e to be very or extremely responsive when dealing with queries and requests for information.
Jim Loughran, CEO at e2e said: “We are absolutely thrilled to be the first in the salvage industry to achieve the BSI Customer Service Kitemark™. We believe our focus on customer service is what sets us apart from our competition. Our network recovers 500,000+ vehicles per annum and customer service excellence is evidenced by a justified complaints ratio of <0.1%. We know that we represent our insurer clients’ brands when dealing with their policyholders and that their reputation is in our hands. We take that responsibility very seriously and as a network we are committed to customer care and removing friction from the total loss claims experience. We regularly seek customer feedback at an insurer and policyholder level, using it to benchmark our performance and achieve continual improvement.”
Natasha Bambridge, Global Consumer Promise Practice Director at BSI said: “Congratulations to e2e Total Loss Vehicle Management for demonstrating that it is an organisation that puts customers first - the team should be very proud. Externally, achieving certification to the Kitemark™ will prove the organisation’s commitment to service excellence and internally it will help to embed a customer first culture. We look forward to working with e2e again in the future so that the organisation can continually improve on the service it provides to its customers.”
e2e Total Loss Vehicle Management [e2e] is the UK’s only network of progressive automotive salvage and recycling agents, delivering market leading services to the insurance industry, via 50 nationwide, environmentally compliant sites. The network recovers 500,000+ vehicles per annum, and a focus on customer service is evidenced by a justified complaints ratio of <0.1%. The company is working closely with network members and industry bodies on initiatives to reduce carbon emissions and design best practice in the recycling of electric vehicles.
e2e clients benefit from:
· stronger salvage resale values and faster sales;
· reduced claims leakage and operational costs;
· access to 5M+ quality graded, warranty assured reclaimed parts;
· unique data insights;
· reputation risk mitigation with certified destruction of CAT A and B vehicles;
· business interruption risk mitigation due to the service continuity afforded by a network;
· the opportunity to access 5million+ warranty assured reclaimed parts, delivered within 24 hours;
· emergency recovery assistance for both total loss and repairable vehicles, provided within 90 mins;
· engineering services;
· negotiated reductions in historic recovery and storage charges;
· vehicle document and key management;
· management of policyholder personal belongings and cherished plates;
· management of infotainment systems for GDPR compliance;
· flexibility to shape a service specific to their business requirements.